CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Christmas Spirit

Hey! How do you like my new Christmas-themed blog? I love it! And I'm so proud that I learned to copy and paste html code junk so that I could have a new blog template. I've never done a new template, Arnold always does it. So I was a little scared that I would do something crazy like delete my whole blog, but as you can see, I did it! Now, there were so many cute blog choices, but I wanted to pick a Christmas blog because I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!!! I'm ready to put up my tree RIGHT NOW, but I'm going to restrain myself and wait until Thanksgiving day. I'm not sure why I got in the Christmas spirit so early this year, but I'm just so super excited. Christmas is going to be great this year. I get to spend a whole two weeks in South Carolina visiting family and friends! (The only bummer is that Arnold is going to be staying behind to work on his dissertation because it has to be done by March).
I've also tried to restrain myself from listening to Christmas music yet because I don't want to be sick of it by the time Christmas actually gets here. Have you been in the Christmas spirit early too?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

o i have been listening to Hanson christmas haha i love it
-jb-

Joy said...

I love N*SYNC Christmas! HAHA!

Janna said...

i agree very much... merry christmas and happy hoildays is the best song lol

Stephen and Tara said...

2 weeks in SC? You better let me come visit you! Baby Stephen can have his first road trip to the big town of Gaffney.