CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sleep

I have reached my breaking point with Raegan. For those of you who may not know, this child does not sleep at night. We've tried letting her cry, patting her down, etc. but nothing has worked. Arnold and I both are at the point that we just can't take anymore. Three hours of sleep a night (if that much) just isn't cutting it. So I called The Parenting Center today at Children's Hospital and talked to a lady that gave me some hope. We are going to try this new method, and I will let you know if it works. Yea for sleep!

1 comment:

Misty M. said...

Sorry to hear it girl. As it is, this little boy of ours ends up sleeping with us every night. He feeds so often at night that I just fall asleep during feedings and wake up later and feed him again. If it weren't for that and the fact that the other two are really late sleepers, I would be getting no sleep, and no sleep for mommy just does not cut it. I hope you guys get relief soon!