CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Why Do I Bother?

I've never been that great of a cleaner...mopping, dusting, etc.  So when I couldn't find a mop head replacement three months ago, my cleaning really went south.  Now, I do want to say that I don't live in a pig sty.  I can't stand clutter and messiness.  It's just the cleaning that I don't get around to that often.  It's hard though when you work full time and have little kids, not that this is an excuse, but there are other things in my life that take priority these days. 
Last week when I finally just broke down and bought a new mop, I was proud of myself.  I was even prouder when Saturday, I swept and mopped really good.  My kitchen, dining room, and bathroom really needed it.  Then Saturday night, I dropped a plate of meat in the kitchen.  Then Raegan, sitting in her high chair like a little "angel", threw her plate of apricots down in the dining room.  Then Peyton, waiting until the last possible second to go to the bathroom, peed in her pants, dripping down her legs all over the bathroom floor.  This all happened that night, not two hours after I finished my mopping.  So I ask, Why bother?!  :)

No comments: