CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

The Kids


You would think I didn't feed this poor little child.  Look at her little bony arm.  We went to the doctor the other day, we had not been in six months.  I have to say that I was getting a little concerned about her weight.  Yep, she's only 20 pounds.  She's 19 months old, and in the 3% for weight.  10-25% for height.  The doctor didn't seem very concerned though, saying, "Well, I'm not concerned because she's not off of the chart yet."  That makes me feel better.  There's not much we can do though, this child eats like a horse.  She would drink a gallon of whole milk if I let her.  She eats everything on her plate and is not picky.  She's healthy though, and for that we're grateful.   

This child pitched such a fit at the doctor's office because she was dying to have the doctor "look at her throat" that I finally begged the nurse to "just pretend look" at her throat. Peyton used to be a holy terror to take to the doctor.  Now she's excited to go and begging to be looked at.  What a change!

Did I mention that Peyton has been praying that "God would heal her broken heart"?  We think she may have heard this from the 700 club that Arnold watched a few times.  It's so hilarious because what in the world would Peyton have a broken heart for?  The fact that she gets to play all day and has her parents' love and affection maybe?  That little girl doesn't even know how good she has it!  It's cute though.

No comments: