CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Warp Speed

Man, I am such a bad blogger, and I hate that!  I would like to post something every day, but that is not going to happen, so my goal is to at least post something every other day.  That clearly has not happened either, as it's been 8 days since my last post!  Where in the heck does the time go to?  I feel like my life is whizzing by at 100 mph.  I'm zooming down the interstate, not on some pokey country road. 
Do you remember when you were young and time seemed to go in slow motion?  I remember that feeling if there was a vacation to the beach or a trip to Carowinds (for those not in SC or NC, it's an amusement park like Six Flags) planned.  It would seem like an eternity before the day would finally arrive.  Now if there's a trip planned, I'm always needing more time to pack or to rest or to get this or that done before the big trip. I guess more responsiblity is a time sucker.  I feel like I wake up in the morning and the next thing I know, I'm back home getting ready to go to bed and do the same thing all over again.  Mr. Time, Could you please slow down so that I can catch my breath?  I prefer to walk not run. 

No comments: