CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Never a Dull Moment

Want to know what my night was like last night? Arnold was teaching a class, so it was just me and the girls. There was nothing to eat because the previous night the Crockpot had gotten turned off half way through cooking, so we had to throw that out...no leftovers. :( So I found some hamburger meat and some buns. As I'm fying the hamburgers, Peyton, who has been sitting on the toilet stands up and smears poop all over the toilet. Then some poop drops into her pants, which are down around her ankles, as she's walking away and as I'm yelling at her not to walk. Raegan starts crying and then the timer on the stove starts beeping at me. Ahh! There is never a dull moment. ;)

No comments: