CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ear Infections and Fun Times

Okay so I'm totally being sarcastic about the fun times. Peyton has been a terror the last week and we could not figure out why. We were doing spankings, time outs, you name it, but nothing was working. She was having horrible fits about EVERYTHING, and Arnold and I were throwing our hands up in the air. We were clueless this time. I thought, wow, this really is the terrible twos. Well, thankfully the great Physician knows what we need. So on Friday we were scheduled to take her to the ENT doctor as a routine check-up for the tubes in her ears. Little did I know that the tubes had fallen out of her ears, and the doctor said she had double ear infections which "looked painful." It never crossed my mind that she had ear infections because I thought the tubes were still in her ears. Boy do we feel thankful that we had that doctors appointment at just the right time. God is good.

No comments: