CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Birthday Party Fun Part I

My "baby" turned three yesterday, and it is still blowing my mind.  Three years old??!!  Where did the time go?  How is it possible that three years ago, I gave birth to that little ball of energy, intensity, meltdowns, laughter, and sweetness?  All those adjectives I just listed can describe Peyton at any point in a day.  Peyton has rocked our world, that's for sure!  But in a good way. 
We celebrated with a small little party at the house...cupcakes, and presents....She was delighted beyond belief at the thought of cupcakes, and would not have thought that anything else was necessary in order to throw a great party. So much so that she decided that she would sample a whole batch of them, 12 to be exact, while I went upstairs to change Raegan's diaper.






                                                   even Raegan loves cupcakes

1 comment:

julie said...

That is too cute! Hope you had extra batter!!