CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Church Directory

In September, our church had everyone come and take pictures for a new directory. Let me just say that coordinating everyone for family pictures is a miserable experience. It didn't help that I procrastinated picking everyone's clothes out, then realized at the last minute that we really didn't have any colors that coordinated. Well, we ended up finding something that worked, but I have learned my lesson for next time...prepare early. Even then, it's so hard to make sure everyone stays clean, pretty, and out of trouble.  And I'm usually a ball of stress. It's not easy, but it's always worth it to have picture memories of the children.  Maybe your picture experience goes a lot smoother than mine?  You would never tell by the pictures below that 45 minutes prior, we were all running over the apartment like chickens with our heads cut off.  I'm sure no one else with young kids has picture experiences like ours, right?



3 comments:

los Greenes said...

What sweet and beautiful pictures!!! I never would've guessed you had a crazy time getting to that point...if it weren't for my own experience trying to get our boys ready for a family picture. Yet you have beautiful one...we have yet to get a good one with all of us looking sweetly or smiling or simply facing the same direction! maybe its the boys that make the difference!? :) I have been thinking of you lately! I need to find some time to call and catch up! Miss you.

Stephen and Tara said...

I think the pictures are great! You pulled it off!

Joy said...

Thanks everyone!