CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Not in the Genes

The night before, I usually try to lay out clothes for Peyton and Raegan so that it is easy the next morning for whomever gets them ready.  Sometimes I forget though, and it seems like the times I do forget is always the times Arnold gets them ready that next morning.  It's hilarious to see the clothes combinations he puts on the kids.  Sometimes I wonder where he finds this stuff. 
Yesterday morning on Raegan....little khackies and a sleeveless lime green summer shirt, on backwards no less.  Never mind that it's fall outside.  This is one of my other favorites...a pink outfit, matching pink shirt and pants, with pastel yellow socks.  Sometimes I find Raegan in nothing but a Halloween onesie and no pants.  Frequently I find them with their shirts on backwards and not buttoned.  Why don't I ever remember to take pictures??!! 
Men just weren't designed to choose clothes for their little girls.  It's just not in the genes. 

No comments: