CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Pictures

Last week when my mom was here, we went to the zoo.  I love this picture because Peyton looks like she's up to no good.  The picture below is a good action shot.

For Thanksgiving, we went to Monroe to be with Arnold's family.  Peyton and Raegan had a good time playing with cousins in the yard.  But the reason I posted this pic is because I think it's hilarious....I have no earthly idea where Raegan got that cup from that she's drinking out of.  I'm sure it was just a random cup in the yard.
It's so much fun to be a kid!
Saturday night was cookie making/tree decorating time!



I had lots of little "helpers" this year.  Peyton actually did a very good job of helping me hang the string and the ornaments.  Raegan, well, she just puts the laid the ornaments on the branches.  But I guess that's pretty good for a 15 month old.  Now keeping her hands OFF the tree is a different story.

No comments: