CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

American Idol

Have you been watching American Idol this year?  I don't think I watched it last year, except maybe one time.  I got kind of bored of it, and wasn't really interested in the new judges.  Also, last year's winner, *yawn*.  I've yet to hear one thing he's done.  This is not to say he's not a good singer, I just don't think the last few year's contestants have had that "it" factor.  But I have tuned in this year, just to see what JLo and Steven Tyler were going to be like on the show.  Here are a few thoughts from this the 2011 version of AI. 

1. Steven Tyler is funny.
2.  Steven Tyler is also a dirty old man.  Yuck.
3. Randy has really stepped up his game.  He's getting to be the brutal one on the show.  It's nice to have some real honesty.  Sometimes these contestants need a reality check!
4. I think it must take JLo hours and hours to plan out her wardrobe and hair style.  Every week she looks like she must have stepped off the runway.
5. I think they are letting through some people that should not have been let through, but then again, I guess that happens every season.
6. I miss Paula and her loopiness.

Got any thoughts about American Idol you would like to share?  Or have you given up on it?

2 comments:

sandythornhill@yahoo.com said...

My favorite part of american idol is in the beginning because its so funny! I guess they have to let a few of those thru to make it entertaining. Yea Steven Tyler gets out of hand sometimes, and his bits of singing is already on my nerves. I bet randy is enjoying his new role as the tough guy. I love JLo and seeing what she's gonna wear and what hairstyle she'll have. Must be nice to have people do you up all the time. Love yall!!!!

Joy said...

I know Sandy! I wish I had someone do me up before work every day! HA!