CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Little Bed


When I was six years old, my grandfather made this little doll bed for me for Christmas.  It's extra special to me because it was my first year in a "new" family.  My mom had just gotten remarried, and suddenly I had a new set of grandparents.  But for Christmas, my new grandparents treated me really special with a lot of nice presents.  And one of those presents was this homemade doll bed. 
This past Christmas,  I decided it was time to bring this new little bed to New Orleans so that my kids could play with it.  Unfortunately, Raegan has decided that it's a perfect place for her to sit and read books.  This would be fine except for the fact that I'm not sure this little bed is meant to hold 20 pounds of real baby.  Peyton knows not to sit on this bed, and tattles when Raegan sits on it, but to no avail.  Raegan still plops herself down on this bed anyway and reads. 

No comments: