CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

A Look Back

I decided to look back at my blog from February of 2010 to see what I was writing about this time last year.  Boy am I glad that what I'm writing about this year, is what I'm not having to write about from last year!  This time last year, I was blogging about Raegan waking up 5 or more times a night for no apparent reason.  I NEVER take for granted that my "baby" sleeps through the night now.  Sleep is bliss indeed.  Arnold calls me the "sleep nazi".  He is probably right, but I just don't function well without it.

Then I looked back at my blog from February of 2009.  I was pregnant then, and eating the house down.  Peyton was almost the same age then as Raegan is now.  And I was still watching American Idol.

In February of 2008, my sister had just come to New Orleans for her first Mardi Gras, and there were several blog posts about that.  I remember that we had fun going to a few parades and eating at Cheesecake Bistro.

It's interesting to look back at your life.  I'm glad I have the blog to do that with.  And sometimes it's even fun to look forward.  Do you ever wonder, "What is my life going to look like a year from now?"

No comments: