CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bananas Foster, Truffles, and Watermelon

Work has been really great for me lately. I know that's kind of an odd statement. Most people hate work. I don't hate it, actually, I like my job. I'll admit that it's very hard to leave Peyton every morning, and that I would love to stay with her. But, if I'm going to have to work, I like the job I have. Last week, my boss told me that she is going to be going to Washington D.C. in a couple of weeks. She teaches two classes, Intro. to Sociology and Social Problems. While she is gone, she asked me if I would like to fill in for her! I was like, "heck yeah!" It's going to be a great opportunity for me, just to see what it's like to teach. I have to admit though, I'm a little nervous. Also this Thursday, our office is going to Cheesecake Bistro to celebrate Stephanie's (co-worker) last week with us. Cheesecake Bistro has incredible food, and I am all about food these days! I'm not sure what happened during pregnancy (and now maybe it's because I'm still nursing Peyton) but I love to eat food, especially good food and any type of sweet. MMM....bananas foster cheesecake....doesn't that sound good!?!!
Last night, I went and ordered my bridesmaid dress for my friend Grandma's (aka Tiffany) wedding. Her wedding isn't until July19, but I am super excited. Grandma has been such a great friend, and I am really happy for her. She deserves a wonderful day. It will also be cool to catch up with friends we haven't seen in a while. I'm ready for July to get here! And guess what the colors of our dresses are.....truffle and watermelon...two wonderful sweet treats! ;)

1 comment:

Janna said...

you sure you aint pregnant woman.. lol...i love food but not that much..unless its your banana pudding..MMMM