CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

School of Nursing

Yesterday was a pretty cool day for me at work. First of all, it was graduation day for 13 of our students. This is the first graduating class since the storm. I know 13 students isn't a lot, but when you start back with only 100 students, it's pretty significant. Second, we are now up to 217 students, which I am very proud of since I am the director of admissions for our campus. The president of William Carey commented on our enrollment to my boss, who then introduced me to him as "being responsible for the large increase in enrollment." :) It feels nice to be recognized for the hard work you put into something. At the same time, this has been a most stressful week for me, but that makes it all worth it!

No comments: