CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

When It Rains It Pours

This week is one of the busiest weeks ever for me at work. Monday was orientation, which is my deal at work, then I had to come back to work that night to finish up some stuff. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are busy registration days for new students. Tuesday Arnold is flying out of New ORleans and will be gone until Wednesday. Wednesday I have to pick him up from the airport. Friday is a brunch for graduation and then the graduation ceremony that night. Saturday I have to go to a college fair with work. Sunday I am filling in for the pianist at church, which means I REALLY need to practice! The apartment is a wreck. The laundry is piling up. Busy, busy, busy! So what would happen? Well, Monday morning I wake up with a sore throat and a general feeling of yuckiness. Why does it always happen like this? And tonight I will be by myself with Peyton, which I'm a little concerned about because Arnold does such a good job of putting her to sleep at night, and patting her down when she cries in the AM hours. And it's raining outside.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Joy,
I'm sorry you are having a bad day. My prayer is that God will give you the strength to make it through this week and that He will give you rest as well. I think you're doing a great job as a wife, mother, and your job at the college. Happy Valentines Day by the way. Hope to see you soon.