CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

When the Spirit Moves

I love the moments when you know the Holy Spirit has moved in your life. Here is a good example of something that happened to me yesterday. At work, there is an individual that I have to deal with that is usually pretty cranky and unpleasant. So I was talking to this particular individual on the phone, and I just wanted to say, "Why can't you just be nice for crying out loud!" After hanging up, my first instinct was to find a co-worker and "vent." Isn't that typical though? We always want to find someone to "vent" to, but the venting we do is usually more of a belittling, gossiping, complaining session. So as I walked out of my office, the thought hit me (and this is where the Spirit comes into play)..."why not pray for this individual instead." Whoa! I promptly sat back down in my chair and prayed that this person would experience the joy of the Lord. I love those Spirit moments!

No comments: