CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

6 Random Things

The rules of the tag are as follows:1.Post the rules on your blog.2.Write six random things about yourself.3.Tag six people at the end of your post.4. If you are tagged, JUST DO IT, and pass the tag along.

1. I have a screw in my knee. I had to have surgery on a torn ACL and meniscus in college...an old football injury...haha.

2. Like Tara, I also hate metal scraping metal. EECH!

3. My favorite movie in the world--Pride and Prejudice, the A&E version...aka the long one.

4. I was born two minutes before midnight on the 24th of September, so if the clocks were wrong, was I really born on the 25th?

5. I used to be a morning person(my mom can attest to this fact)...now, not so much.

6. I am a sweetaholic. I LOVE sweets...especially cakes, pies, and pastries. And I love homemade sweets, not all this store bought junk.

By the way, we had a great weekend in SC. I will write on that topic and post some pictures later this week. And now I tag Stephanie, Beth, and Misty.

No comments: