CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Our Weekend in SC

This past weekend we traveled to South Carolina for two reasons. First, it was close to Peyton's birthday so we wanted to have a little party for her with my family. Second, and I say this with a heavy heart, it was my ten year high school reunion. I know, I'm getting old. We had a great time, despite the fact that I started feeling sick the minute I stepped into the house. It was a crazy busy weekend, so I'm sorry if we didn't get to see you or visit with you, but there was honestly no time! I'm going to post some pictures of the birthday party and of the reunion. The birthday party was a lot of fun, except Peyton was very sleepy. She wasn't into eating her cake or playing with her toys, but was more interested in clinging to me. She got a lot of great books, clothes, and toys. And she had a Winnie the Pooh cake just like I had at my one year old party.
The reunion was, well it was just okay. All I gotta say is, "where in the heck was everyone?!" To have graduated with a large class of like 350 or 400 people, there should have been a lot of people there. 25 people or so is just silly. I was very surprised. However, I did get to spend some quality time with my best friend from Gaffney, Kelly. We laughed and acted crazy a few times and it made me realize how much I missed her. It felt like old times again. We haven't really gotten to hang out in a long time, so that was great.
And now for the pictures....


me and Arnold before the big reunion


me and Kelly acting stupid with gum, she would probably kill me if she knew I put this picture up


a better picture of us. Everyone used to ask us if we were sisters...everyone


my mom giving Peyton a bath, but the real reason I put this picture on here is because Peyton is making the funniest face


my mom, sisters, and Peyton


Peyton at the party


Winnie the Pooh cake


Yummy cake

1 comment:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

yay! Happy Birthday!!
Fun!