CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Randomness

My immune system must have shot down to -50 a few months ago, because I cannot get well! It’s just been this huge ridiculous sore throat, snotty nose, cough, and lethargy that I cannot shake. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is this stuff going around? No one else I know seems to be sick all the time like me!

Yesterday I asked a twelve year old girl who her mommy and daddy were. I’m sure she thought I was crazy. No twelve year old I know still calls her mother “mommy”. By the way, she was selling me some chocolate covered almonds and they were so good. But $2 a box is kind of pricey. Man has that school candy gone up.

One more thing I want to say. Today the staff at my work dressed up for Halloween. It was a lot of fun, and I think the students really enjoyed it. One staff member was a cat, one a pirate, and one a barista from Starbucks. We gave out candy to all the students. Oh, I was a hippie, but I needed some bell bottoms. Are you dressing up for Halloween?

1 comment:

Stephen and Tara said...

Joy are you still sick? I hope you are better. Maybe you can read some things online about how to natually build up your immune system. I know one thing is raw organic apple cider vinegar. It tastes terrible but you can put it in juice or dilaute it with water. But I am sure there are other vitamins you can take daily. Make sure they are a good brand. Also I wonder if there is something in your apartment that you are alergice to? Or some kind of mold either where you work or at home? I hope you get better! I know you are so tired of sickness in your home! I will pray you do.