CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

An Early Christmas

We celebrated Christmas last night in the Arredondo household. It was a great time! We had Snicker cookies (with Mini Snickers in the middle...wonderful when they're coming out of the oven! MMMM!!!), eggnog, and apple cider. We sang some Christmas carols, read the story of Jesus' birth, and opened presents. Arnold got a bluetooth, Lord of the Rings trilogy, and some clothes and candy. Peyton got a little toy piano, blocks, a little chair (see post below), and some clothes (the clothes were her favorite...yeah right!). Arnold got me a wonderful gift...a gift package to the spa, which includes a massage, facial, pedicure, manicure, Makeup session, and shampoo and style! Go Arnold! He also got me a bracelet, necklace, and a few cds and candy. We are truly blessed!


Peyton helping Arnold unwrap a gift.







Our little Schroeder (from Charlie Brown)

Now for a few tips for new moms:

NEVER give your baby your watch to play with. Even if you are in the middle of church (as a way to distact him/her). Peyton lost my watch last week. Yeah, the one I got for our one year anniversary. It REALLY stinks! That watch was special.

ALWAYS wear glasses when you are cutting your baby's fingernails/toenails. A fingernail went into my eye Saturday afternoon. I tried to find it. Heck, I was so desperate that I poured contact solution into my eye, to no avail. The darn thing finally came out a few hours later.

And last, a random picture from this weekend of Peyton with her little friend JT, sitting on her new chair.

3 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Fun post! Glad you found your watch!! Why did you celebrate early? :) Looks like fun! Merry Christmas!

Joy said...

Well, me and Peyton are leaving for South Carolina. And Arnold is going to stay in LA to work on his dissertation. So we had Christmas early!

Misty M. said...

Merry Christmas! Glad you found your watch, another good rule of thumb, even though they love to carry your keys around, don't let them! lol Unless you have one of those automatic key finders which I kept saying I would get before the next disapearance and never did.