CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Miracle on Fulton St.

After Thanksgiving, New Orleans has "Miracle on Fulton St.", basically Christmas trees, lights, and "snow"(suds). It's pretty neat to walk through. This Saturday, we went with some friends. Here are some pictures:






at first she was all bundled up, but that didn't last too long


I didn't have the right setting on the camera, so some of the pictures look discolored.





Comet, or maybe Cupid, or Donnor or Blitzen

4 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

How fun! :) Cool pics!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

OK, so since my actual favorite Christmas songs aren't on your poll :) I'm going to tell them to you :) haha!
Feliz Navidad (b/c it's just fun!)
We Three Kings
What Child is This

:)

Joy said...

I like We Three Kings and What Child is This a lot too. I like We Three Kings so much because it was one of the first songs I ever played on the piano at a recital when I was little!

Janna said...

you have green hair in one of the pics haha