CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Back to the Routine

Back to work! I have had an awesome three week vacation for Christmas and New Years, and now it's time to get back into the routine. Peyton is not at daycare this time, she is going to be staying with a family here on campus. They have a little girl and a little boy, so I think she's going to have a good time with them. Ever since she had tubes put in her ears, she's been a little angel. Except for last night, she was whiney, but I think she just wanted me to get down on the floor and play with her.
By the way, I forgot to tell you a funny story that happened in SC. We let Peyton run around with just a diaper on one night. Well, of course, she takes it off. Then she squats down in my mom's kitchen and tries to put her diaper back on. We thought, "Oh how cute! She's trying to put her diaper back on." Yeah right! There on the floor, left behind, was a pile of poo and pee. It's amazing how many messes children make. But they're so much fun!

No comments: