CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Our Life

Our life for the past two weeks has been pretty busy and filled with sickness. Arnold has been going to the library every night to work on his dissertation. He figured that he has 38 days left to finish. Pray for him! So that means every night I've been with the munchkin, just trying to survive. Most nights I lay on the couch, sick and feeling nasty, watching her play and hoping she will be content while I am in misery. I had not one day of sickness when I was pregnant with Peyton, but this one has been a whole different story. I'm going to be as big as a whale by the time it's all over because I'm constantly eating to try and avoid the sickness. Then this weekend Peyton got sick. It's a cold with a bad cough, and I'm debating whether or not to take her to the doctor. But some good news is that my roommate from college now lives in New Orleans as of last Wednesday! So it's been really cool to hang out with her.
And my consolation is that it's FRIDAY! Woo-hoo!!!

3 comments:

Misty M. said...

Hey Joy,
It was the same with me. I wasn't sick at all with Micah and then with Allie I was absolutely miserable for months on end. Now I know why my mom always tells me over and over how sick she was with me! I had no idea it could be so bad. Sorry you have it bad this time. Hope you feel better soon. I hope Arnold gets his stuff finished soon too so he can be home more. Have a good weekend!

Joy said...

Misty,

Glad to hear that Joey got to keep the job. Hopefully after all this is over we can head up to Monroe and catch up with ya'll.

Janna said...

ok mama with your depressing stories over and over ...hahaha jk jk