CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Superbowl Recipe

I have a really good dip recipe I thought I would post since the Superbowl is coming up. I LOVE this dip, and Arnold does too. You will love it too! Everyone always loves it, and it's so easy. It's hands down my favorite!

Cream Cheese Rotel

1/2 roll of Jimmy Dean regular sausage
1 can regular Rotel
1 box of Cream Cheese

Brown and drain sausage. Drain Rotel and add to sausage. Warm Cream Cheese in microwave until very soft. Add cream cheese to sausage and Rotel mixture. Stir. You may want to microwave it for about a minute to make sure the cream cheese will mix well with the sausage and Rotel. Serve with Tostitos. You can easily double this recipe.

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Janna said...

sounds great..wish i was there to eat it