CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

A Few Surprises

This week has been full of surprises, but not all of them bad. I think my sister is going to be coming to live with us this summer to keep Peyton. She doesn't know what she's getting herself into! haha I'm really excited about her coming. I'm sure we will have a lot of fun since she likes a lot of the same things I do....watching chick flicks, going fun places, hanging out. I don't get to do a lot of those things these days with friends who are busy, but now that she's going to be living with me and will have nothing to do, she will have to come along with me! :)
I also found out that me and Peyton are going to get to come to South Carolina in a few weeks. I think we're going to try to go to the beach, maybe Charleston, while we're there. I can't wait! I need a break so bad it's scary! And Arnold is more than happy for me to go away for a while, I'm sure! ;)
Then Wednesday, I went to the doctor and found out that I have a tonsil infection...a nice way to rain on my parade.
But then Thursday, Arnold said we should go see his family for Mother's Day. I thought this was a great idea since we haven't seen them in six months! Don't worry though, I'm better and will not spread the infection around. A nice round of antibiotics has taken care of this.

Below are some pictures of Peyton that we took the other morning. She was so proud of herself for putting her babydoll in the stroller and strapping her in.



3 comments:

Michael and Joy said...

Hey! Give us a call when you're in SC. We can do lunch or something when you're on your way to the beach/charleston!

Joy said...

cool! Okay! I need your phone number. Send it to me on facebook or something.

Janna said...

I CANT WAIT TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!