CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Minivan

You know it's getting bad when you and your husband go to look at a minivan on your lunch break. I'm turning into my mom I guess. We defintely are going to need something bigger, because a Honda Accord just won't cut it for two "babies". At least one of them will be a baby, but Peyton is still a baby to me. :) Arnold does not want a minivan, and I don't particularly want one...I mean, heck, I would much rather have a new shiny corvette or a mustang or something. But practicality dictates that we move to something a little more family-friendly and ministerial. I mean, to be in the ministry you need to either drive a minivan or a Buick, right? Well, we have the old beat-up Buick, now we just need a minivan.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. Reasons why minivans are AWESOME!

1). You can fit ALL your friends
2). Most all them are now equiped with DVD players and video game hookups.
3). You can remove/fold down all the seats and have an instant covered pickup truck
4). Nowadays the sliding door(s) and rear hatch are automatically activated via your keyless entry. That will make the placement/removal of children, groceries, etc.. much easier.

Joy, minivans are awesome! I'm serious. I can't wait for us to have kids so we can get one. You rock!

Michael and Joy! said...

That last comment was left by me.
-Michael

Unknown said...

Okay not to rain on the minivan parade but I just want to point out that our minister of music drives a red mustang convertible - LOL of course his wife drives a murano. I have to say that my parents had a grey econo van - you know the kind with the captain's chair and the back seat that folded down. I was always borrowing it in college - we fondly called it the big grey party van - it even made it on to one of our sorority t-shirts. See van's can be cool!! I also have to say that they also have a higher crash test rating and less chance of rolling over than most SUV's. Although I have to say that my mom car of choice is a Dodge Magnum. Good luck!

Michael and Joy! said...

Check it out! Maybe this will help you decide on a van...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myzwHDf3NhY

los Greenes said...

So funny! Josh and I have actually been looking at minivans, too! 2 carseats in the car does not leave much room for anything else! How far apart will your 2 little ones be?

-keri said...

wow you two are gettin old!

Misty M. said...

We will be asking for tips next year when it is our turn to upgrade (is that really a good word for this?) to a minivan. lol