CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

A Weird Week

I feel like I haven't written much lately because, well, it's been crazy in my life. Work has been especially interesting, and then three other things happened last week. First, I pulled my back out, not totally, but enough to sideline me for about a week. Hopefully it's just pregnancy stuff, but either way, it was no fun. And bless Arnold for doing EVERYTHING for Peyton last week, and I do mean everything...baths, feedings, bedtimes, taking her to the babysitters. I don't know what would have happened without him! Second, I got a cold that is not wanting to go away. I'm so terrified that it's going to turn into a sinus infection again like it did in March. Please pray that it doesn't turn into that! Third, we've been infested by roaches in our apartment. We've had eight in the last week or so. And I can think of 13 that we've had recently. Saturday night I had about reached my limit! I opened up my closet and saw two little roaches, nasty little things, crawling in one of my shoes. It gives me goosebumps just typing that sentence! Of course the Roach Killer Hero, aka-Arnold, quickly came to the rescue. He's become quite a pro at this. We've never had this problem in this apartment, and we've lived here for three years. So I'm scratching my head wondering what's going on this year. This week was another one of those weeks I would like to forget. Hope your week wasn't the same!

3 comments:

Stephen and Tara said...

Oh no! I will pray!

Janna said...

thats what you get for NOT coming to SC!!! :)

Misty M. said...

oh dear. Sorry to hear about all the stuff. Hope your back is all better. I threw mine out badly last Thanksgiving. I hate being out of commission like that. hope you feel better soon.

as for the roaches... *shudder* hope they go away soon. I know they can't hurt me, but they can sure make me hurt myself!