CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What's the Deal?

Tomorrow Peyton and I leave for South Carolina! And guess what? She's got a cold, and I know I'm next! I have never not caught one of her colds...in other words, every time she's been sick, I've always gotten it too, whether it be a stomach virus, sore throat, cold, etc. Why do things work out like this sometimes? She hasn't been sick in months, and two days before we're supposed to leave for our trip, she gets sick. Have you ever wondered why these things happen?

3 comments:

Janna said...

well its been cold here in SC so you will prolly get it and its supposed to rain when yall go to the beach :) oh fun fun lol

Stephen and Tara said...

I hope you don't get sick! Have a great trip:) We just rode through Gaffney last weekend on our way home and it made me think of you.

Stephen and Tara said...

How was the trip?