CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Did you know you could do this?

I had read on someone's blog that you could do this, so I thought I would give it a try. We got our hospital bill for Raegan's birth this past week. I called the hospital and asked them if I paid in full, would I be eligible for a discount. They looked me up, said "yes a 25% discount", and instantly knocked $205 dollars off my bill! Praise the Lord! I didn't know you could do this!

How do you stop a toddler from messing with her baby sister? Peyton is CONSTANTLY wanting to mess with Raegan....stuff her passy in her mouth, wake her up, touch her, pick her up. It drives me crazy! I especially don't like it when she wakes her up! I never thought Peyton would give a care about her baby sister. In fact, I thought Peyton would probably just ignore her. Not the case!

Well, this is it...the last day of dissertation! I know Arnold is SO ready. He's been working really hard.

2 comments:

Misty M. said...

Hey, I don't know what you can do, Micah definitely put Allie in the Ignore category.
I'm afraid that Allie won't do that for the next one though.
Let us know if you find out what to do.
Glad to hear Arnold will be finishing his big paper, does that mean he is done with his Doctorate completely? Do we get to call him Dr. Arredondo now?

Stephen and Tara said...

Oh that is awesome about your bill!

And also that Arnold is finished. you should have a huge celebration!