CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

On Our Own


My mom and aunt Jane left today to head back to South Carolina, so now we are officially on our own! We have had a guest(s) at our house since May, so now it is just our little family of four. It's going to be interesting. But now on to my mom and aunt...you have never in your life witnessed two women before clean a house like these two. Baseboards, windows, dusting, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, washing, straightening up, cooking, getting the baby at 4 in the morning so that I could get some rest, buying groceries for me twice. There's nothing these two didn't do. I am so thankful to them for driving ten hours to help us out. What a blessing! I'm really going to miss them.

No comments: