CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Instant Cappuccino


When I was young, I was a morning person. As I became a teenager, I developed into a night owl. Now I just want sleep. I just want to go to bed early and wake up late. When you have young kids though, that doesn't happen. Sure you can go to bed early with the kids, but then nothing gets done, laundry, etc. I have to work too, so this creates a dilemma. I decided the other week that I need something to help me in the mornings. I don't want to drink a ton of caffeine because I am still nursing, but I need something to help. I think I may have found an alternative....instant caramel cappuccino from Community Coffee (I think CC is a New Orleans brand). I know there's instant coffee involved, so I'm hoping there's a little bit of caffeine, but not enough to make me go crazy. It doesn't say in the ingredient list that there's any caffeine, so I'm assuming maybe it's not too much?? Maybe it's psychological that I feel better after drinking it, but either way, it's a nice treat in the mornings.

No comments: