CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to give a quick update from South Carolina.....

Yes, we are in South Carolina, so that means that Raegan is out of the hospital. Praise the Lord! Some of you may not know that Friday the 18th, we took her to the ER because she was breathing really fast(she has RSV). They admitted her that night thinking it was pneumonia, put her on oxygen, and sent us in an ambulance to Children's Hospital. The radiologists at Children's determined that it was bronchiolitis, not pneumonia, but her oxygen saturation was still low, so we had to stay in the hospital until Sunday afternoon. She is a lot better, but still on the mend. Thank you for all your prayers. I really believe that the Lord healed her. And we are so grateful, because when the doc tells you that your three month old has pneumonia, when they stick her with ivs, and put her on oxygen, it is pretty scary. Because of this, I missed Arnold's graduation. :( Thank goodness his family was in town. I will try to post pictures later. So, Raegan is better, Arnold is officially officially officialy Dr., and me, Peyton, and Raegan are in SC visiting family. We had a great Christmas, got a lot of wonderful gifts, and are having a great time! I hope you and your family had a great Christmas too!

2 comments:

Misty M. said...

So sorry to hear that Reagan has been sick and the whole thing sounds really scary. I hope she is doing much better now and will soon be as healthy as can be. Glad Arnold is officially official now. That is great. Tell him congratulations for us! Happy New Year!

Laur said...

Praise God! It scared me to death when I couldn't get in touch with you. I'm so glad that she's better, but sad that you're in SC without Arnold!