CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Friday!

Here are some random things about this Friday, and well, just some random things........

1. It is cold today! BBBBBBRRRRR!!!!
2. I went to daycare to check on Raegan and stopped in Peyton's class on the way. They were eating cupcakes. Peyton had her back to me at the table, and she wouldn't even hardly acknowledge me. I guess she didn't want me to take her home or feared that I would take her cupcake from her. That girl loves to eat!
3. Speaking of Raegan, she is refusing to take her bottle again.
4. I have not done one minute of Christmas shopping, but I probably won't go tonight because it's too cold!
5. My apartment has smelled like a wet dog most recently and I can't figure out why.
6. Tonight would be a great night to snuggle up on the couch, drink some hot chocolate and watch a Christmas movie.

No comments: