CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

FBI and the Rich and Famous

Today I got to meet with an FBI agent at work.  Was I in trouble?  No, no one was in trouble. Someone was seeking employment at the FBI agency here in New Orleans, and I had to answer a bunch of questions about this individual.  Man are those guys thorough!  I guess they have to be, and I wouldn't want it any other way. 

I know this FBI agent was not famous or anything, but for some reason this got me thinking about famous people I have seen/met. Let's see, I've seen Amy Grant from a huge distance, NSYNC (yes, unfortunately I went with my sister to this concert a LONG time ago), I saw George Bush, who came to my college when he was running for president back in 2000, I got to meet Heath Evans from the New Orleans Saints a month or so ago. And this about sums up my encounters with famous people.  I guess I need to get out more. :)  Maybe I'll see Sandra Bullock in the Garden District one day.  Have you met/seen anyone famous? 

7 comments:

Joy said...

don't forget that we met and talked with Steven Curtis Chapman right before we got married.

Joy said...

oh true!

Anonymous said...

hey! NSYNC was the stuff back then .. just think we saw JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE ooo yeah

Laur said...

Sandra Bullock lives near us on Tybee Island. I guess she frequents NO too?

Joy said...

She just bought a house in New Orleans on St. Charles.

Unknown said...

I have met Randy Travis, Steven Curtis Chapman, Sheila Walsh, Lucy Swindoll, Patsy Clairmont, Marilyn Meberg, saw John Goodman in the NO airport, Watermark, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, DC Talk, Jars of Clay, The Naked Cowboy of Times Square - and I am sure some others.... Those are just the ones I can recall off hand.

Joy said...

Grandma! That is awesome that you've met so many people. Hope you're enjoying your new house.