CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Five Years

I have a lot I could blog about, since it's been a week since the last post, but I will start with this: Arnold and I celebrated five long short years of marriage this past Friday.  ;)  We decided to get out of the city and visit Houmas House, a plantation home and gardens, near Baton Rouge.  We had a wonderful time learning about the history and strolling around the beautiful grounds.  Then we ate lunch at their restaurant located on site.  After our tour, we went to the mall and Arnold let me pick out a new outfit....a great day for me!  I absolutely cannot believe it's been five years since our wedding. Whenever I get to experience a "perfect" day--the sun shining bright, not a cloud in the sky, a nice temperature, I am always reminded of our wedding day.  We had an outdoor reception, and I could not have planned the weather any better.  This past Friday, the weather was gorgeous, and I believe it was a sign from God.  My own personal sign that God blessed our union on that day five years ago. 
PS-No, I am not pregnant.  The shirt just makes me look like I am, according to Arnold.

No comments: