CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Grammy Comes to Town

Well, my Mom came to town this past weekend, we had fun, and now I'm back at work. We toured Longue Vue House and Gardens, ate at Cheescake Bistro, went to the park, and did a lot of laundry and mopping. I, of course, was on my hands and knees scrubbing and cleaning my house. HAHA! My mom was the one doing that, by choice. That's what she loves doing. Below are some pictures from Longue Vue.

Other updates...

Peyton is finally starting to use the potty. Raegan has been the fussiest child...when are those teeth ever going to come in? And I keep finding hairs in all my food, which is the absolute worst thing in the world to me. The problem is, they're my hairs! I'm still shedding from after childbirth. I think I'm going to have to wear a hair net when I cook from now on.
Tomorrow Arnold and I celebrate five years of marriage!!! Click on the link to see a picture and read the article from the newspaper.

No comments: