CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Busy Time

We've had a busy week, and therefore, no blog posts.  Sorry.  Last Friday morning, I took Peyton to the doctor for some stomach issues and we found out Raegan has another ear infection.  The tubes are coming very soon.  Friday afternoon, I found out that my brother has an enlarged left heart and almost died the other week.  He's probably going to need a heart transplant.  He's 17.  Friday night was graduation.  Friday night my sister Janna came rolling in from South Carolina.  Saturday morning Peyton comes and lays in our bed that morning then throws up, yes, in the bed.  Yuck.  So Saturday she threw up until she was dry heaving and then by Saturday afternoon was running around the house like a cooped up two year old would do. 
Janna started being the secretary at my work (for only 8 weeks), so we've been training her.  Ahh, what I wouldn't give for a float, a pool, and a glass of lemonade on a deserted island.  :) 


Here are some pictures I took of Peyton reading Raegan a book last week.


1 comment:

Stephen and Tara said...

How are your girls feeling now? I am glad you are having fun with your sister!:)