CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ignored

I hate being so busy that the blog gets ignored, but sometimes that's how life is.  You get so busy, and then a few things fall by the wayside.  My sister Janna came to New Orleans about a week ago and she's going to be staying with us until October.  We are around each other 24/7 (at work all day and then at home all night) and while I'm not sick of her yet (ha!), she is probably already sick of me!  Arnold says I'm too bossy sometimes, and I have to keep myself in check.  Janna is just so darn easy going and go-with-the-flow that it's easy to get bossy.  Why can't I be more like that??!
My little bitty baby will be 1 on Saturday, the 21st, and I just can't believe it.  She has finally cut two teeth and has started walking.  She is already a pro and gets faster and faster everyday, but she's still so short and little.  We are going to start weaning this week, and while I'm super excited about not having to pump, I'm sad because it just means she's growing up.  Oh well, time to have another one!  Just kidding!!! 
We will be heading up to Monroe to have her party with Arnold's family.  And I am sure there will be plenty of pictures to post.
Arnold and I got to go on a little date to the movies last night, thanks to Janna.  I forgot what it felt like to go see a movie at night with the hubs.  Even though the movie was just alright, I had a lot of fun. Before we had kids, we used to go to the movie theater ALL the time.  It's one of Arnold's favorite things to do, "just the experience" of watching the movie on the big screen with a big bucket of popcorn.  Thanks for the date night Janna. 

1 comment:

grammy... said...

take pics of her b-day party so we can see her openin up her gifts!