CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Change and a Mess

So you may have noticed that I changed the name of the blog.  I thought I would change the name to reflect what this blog is...a little bit of everything every now and then....

And for the post of the day......a picture of  the inside of my van. Does your vehicle look like this?  I blame it on the kids and the daycare.  We come home with about 5 different sheets of paper per child every day.  I don't want it to end up here, but it usually does because I don't have enough hands when we get home to carry the kids and all the artwork inside.  If you lost something recently, it may be on the bottom of my van.


4 comments:

julie said...

yes, my van looks very similar...I hate it but I never have the time or energy to clean it out!

Joy said...

Me either Julie! I think it just goes with the territory!

Unknown said...

I recently cleaned out David's car for the first time since we think 2003. There were newspapers and magazines in there dating 2005 that had never been opened - and also some mail!! There were syllabi from when David was in school and projects from his time at Clemson. It took me 3 hours to completely clean it out, vacuum it, armor all it and clean the windows. For the first time in SEVEN years we had someone ride in the backseat of the car on Saturday. It was an amazingly freeing task for David. He has now reclaimed his car after years of neglect (I think he had given up on the car at his low point in his life)and he is loving it. I am glad I was able to do it for him - but let me tell you - it was a NASTY task and I hope that he keeps up with his car a lot better now!

Joy said...

Grandma, That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!