CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Laborious Day

Today is "Back to Work Holiday".  Did you know that?  I know, a lame little joke, but why do they call it Labor Day when you get to sit at home?  Shouldn't it be "Rest and Relaxation Day"?  Well, there wasn't much resting going on at our place this weekend.  Arnold and I finally got a bed for our mattress!  I know it sounds redneck, but our mattress and box springs have been on the floor for about six months now.  We did things a little backwards and got the mattress before the bed.  We upgraded to a queen when Arnold found a great deal on a mattress but couldn't fine a bed for a good price.  Arnold did a little maneuvaring, and well, we ended up getting a bed for $200, and it's brand new, and I love it!  For once, I was not impulsive, and it really paid off!
Saturday, I ended up throwing my cell phone in the washing maching with the sheets.  It ended up in the dryer too, but only for a few minutes.  When I heard the clunking sound, I just knew I had thrown a shoe in there.  I wish.  My heart sunk when I pulled out my cell phone.  I had that phone for over two years and was hoping to go a lot longer with it.  So if you have tried calling me in the last three days and I have not answered, that is the reason why.  I hope to have a new phone today.
And last, I have a question for all you moms out there.  I am having a difficult time weaning Raegan.  She will go the whole day without drinking a drop of milk from the cup.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Peyton was easy to wean and quickly gobbled up the milk from the cup and demanded more.  Raegan could care less about that stupid old cup, and I really don't know what to do.  I've tried several different cups to no avail.  I would appreciate any tips, suggestions, etc.
Have a great day!  :)

No comments: