CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

These "Boots" Aren't Made for Walking


You see these shoes?  They're the rage right now, at least from what I see celebrities wearing in magazines and on TV.  Well thinking that I could try to be stylish too, I saw a pair at the mall and decided to buy them.  I should have known that my feet and legs aren't made for high heels.  The heel doesn't actually look that tall in the picture, but trust me, it is.  I simply cannot walk in them.  I look like a clown and the shoes slip off my feet every time I try to take a step.  I guess I'm just not meant to dress like a celeb. Why would I think that I could actually wear these with two small children to chase around the house?  These "boots" weren't made for walking, that's for sure.

No comments: