CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Pictures

I have taken such a long blogging break, that I'm not even sure where to begin.  Actually, this post will probably be filled with a bunch of pictures. 
We had a great time in SC but were extremely busy visiting relatives and my sick grandmother, who was in the hospital.  It was a great time though, getting to rest, seeing family, and enjoying the holidays and snow, however brief it was.  But you know that time just flies by, and so here I am again, like the last few weeks of 2010 never happened.  But I thank God for that extended time off!  I sure needed it.


 Peyton's first haircut



 A cheerleader in the making






 This was her favorite "toy"....crawling on the stepladder relentlessly.






Me, Peyton, my sister Keri, Raegan, and some random serial killer.



 



Blogger doesn't like adding 23 pictures to one post.  Some of these pictures may be duplicated.

No comments: