CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Psalms

Reading through the Psalms, I have come across some great verses that I thought I would share on the blog. They have spoken to me, and maybe they will speak to you too, regardless of where you're at in your life right now. The Psalms are such a great source of encouragement and comfort.

Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes. Psalm 37:7

Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.  Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.  Psalm 37:3-4

I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.  My soul will boast in the LORD; let the afflicted hear and rejoice.  Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together.  Psalm 34:1-3

1 comment:

Laur said...

I have been reading through the Psalms here lately too! Chapter 37 is one of my favorites in the entire Bible! It is full of such good stuff - "Fret not yourself" and "I've never seen the righteous forsaken or God's seed begging for bread."