CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Great Mocha

If you like coffee or coffee drinks, you are probably amazed at the price of these drinks at several coffee shops. For instance, a tall(the smallest size) white chocolate mocha, one of my favorite drinks at Starbucks, will cost you almost $4. Even a mocha from McDonalds will run you $3. So in order to keep feeding my addiction (not really an addiction, I just enjoy these drinks), I decided to ask for an espresso machine for Christmas. And here is what I got....





An espresso machine

and then I decorated my own coffee mug.

One of my college roommates, who was the cafe manager at a local Barnes and Noble at the time, had one of these machines and taught me how to make a mocha.  After she graduated, I decided to buy my own machine.  When I came to seminary though, lack of space dictated the machine move to Goodwill.  Now here I am 6 or so years later with my own espresso machine again, and I love it.  I can whip up a drink in a few minutes for pennies and enjoy it on my ride to work.  I love making drinks for other people too.  So if you are driving down Veterans one day and start craving a mocha, stop by my house, and I'll make you one.  For free!

No comments: