CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

little things to be thankful for

I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is next week! Arnold will be off for almost three days. I am excited that he will off. We hope to go to Monroe, LA to have Thanksgiving with Arnold's family. If Peyton is still having a lot of crying issues though, we may not go. But I hope we do. It's always fun to go visit his family and especially during a holiday.

I have to say that God is good. We have had several good days now with the baby. Tonight she had a little colic episode, but we are thankful to have had a break this week. Anyway, I go back to work on December 10, so I am trying to enjoy every last second I have with her. Thanks for the prayers.

1 comment:

Janna said...

i need to see peyton..put some pics of her on here!