CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 19, 2007

A Walk to Remember

Today Peyton and I went for our daily walk around campus. I knew things were not going to be good when part of the way through the walk she starts screaming. I push her over to the music building on campus, take her out of the stroller, and hold her for a few minutes. She konks (is this really a word, and is this how you spell it?) out again. We then go visit her daddy at work, leave, and she starts screaming again. By this point, I've already gotten several stares from people and a few sympathetic looks. So I start NASCARing it back to the apartment. I then feed her, and now she's fast asleep in my lap. Arnold says it's colic, but I'm wondering...was my child just incredibly hungry? Either way, it was a walk to remember!

And since it's Thanksgiving week, I thought I would list a few things I'm thankful for...

* my family (immediate and extended)
*the chance to take a shower once a day
*the warm New Orleans weather
*the fact that we haven't had to buy one pack of diapers since she's been born
(she's almost six weeks old)
*God's provisions and sustaining grace
*Judge Judy, the honorable judge Marilyn, Judge Joe Brown, Judge Mathis, Judge
Alex, Judge Cristina, and Judge Maria for entertaining me all day for
nearly six weeks
*Zantac
*going to the grocery store
*Dr. Meacham for bringing Arnold leftover Halloween candy
*and last, but certaintly not least, my husband for being so patient with me!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you forgot to say you're incredible lil sis who is sacrificing x-mas gifts for a new baby..
lol.j/k!!!
welp ily!!!

Janna said...

UM HOW ABOUT THE MIDDLE SISTER!!!!