CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Back to Work

Going back to work when your baby is two months old is so hard! As I've stated before I like my job, but leaving little Peyton at home makes me want to cry. Actually, I have several times
:( Arnold is taking care of her this week, which I'm happy about, but little babies still need their mamas! One nice thing is that my work threw me a little book shower for Peyton on Monday, my first day back. Instead of people bringing the normal baby shower fare, they brought children's books so that Peyton could start building her "library" just like her daddy. She got some really great books. Arnold brought her to William Carey for the shower, but she only lasted about thirty minutes then got upset.
The other nice thing is that I get off for the Christmas holidays next Wednesday and don't have to be back until January 7!!!

So, I have plenty of pictures of her in my office as I sit and type this (sshhh! don't tell work!) and drink my hot chocolate (my alternative to coffee and lots of caffeine...though I desperately could use A LOT of caffeine at this point). And the past nine weeks went by so quick that it seems as if they never happened. And that's life isn't it?

No comments: