CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Anonymous

This morning when I finished feeding Peyton, I put her in the swing in the living room and noticed a card on the floor. Someone had slid it under the door at some point. So I open it up, totally expecting a card and maybe a picture of someone (I love getting the cards and finding pictures in them). Anyway, boy was I surprised! Someone anonymously sent us a card with money. There is not a more humbling moment than when you know you've been blessed by God and you did absolutely nothing to deserve it. Granted we're not the richest people in the world, but we're also not the poorest. So why should we be blessed with such a generous gift? My conclusion....there is no reason in the world, God is just good to us even though we've done nothing to earn it. SO, I wanted to write this post this morning to give all the praise and glory to God! He continues to bless His children in spite of ourselves. He's been so good to us this Christmas season!

No comments: